Engineering Supervisor (Fabrication Shop)
Mentor, OH 44094
- Manage the design and engineering of capital equipment and sheet metal products, including the redesign and improvement of existing products.
- Interact with clients, work through approvals, and work with production to ensure projects are being completed on time.
- Hands on manager, and must be able to design and draft as needed.
- Will be in charge of 5+ employees in the engineering department such as, Project Engineers and Designers.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- Preferred candidate will have 7+ years of experience engineering and developing capital equipment, including 3D design software. Inventor is preferred, however SolidWorks or AutoCAD 3D is acceptable.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.