Engineering Scheduler (Protection & Control - Power Equipment)
Tulsa, OK 74108
- Scheduling field service work for power company to optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
- Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Strategy System (TOMSS) Business Rules and Processes.
- Manage outage requests, including entering outages into database, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOPS.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the outage coordination meetings.
- Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
- Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to AEP both in reliability and earnings.
- Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
- Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, or possibly Construction Management.
- Experience scheduling for construction, engineering or maintenance projects
- Able to read one line diagrams for substations.
- Experience with electrical substation equipment is preferred such as installing, commissioning, lockout/tagout, service/maintenance.
- Primavera or P6 experience is preferred
- Must have protection and control experience
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.