Engineering Operations Manager
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Will monitor priorities and workloads, while working closely with department managers and project managers regarding schedules and resources in order to achieve high level of client satisfaction.
- Involved with proposals and presentations to management, and assist with business plans and budgets.
- Monitors profitability for projects and clients, and helps support management to hit business objectives and financial goals.
- Works with Project Managers and Department Managers to ensure policies are followed, work with managers on any issues and corrective actions needed, as well as help ensure each area is executing efficiently within budget and schedule.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Licensed Professional Engineer preferred
- 10 years or more of engineering consulting experience, with several years in a leadership/management role, ideally working with and managing multiple engineering disciplines
- Travel required as necessary
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.