Gahanna, OH 43004
- Coordinating work activities of others internal/external to the team
- Performing varied assignments demonstrating technical knowledge and computer skills to evaluate and compile data from both internal and external resources
- Maintaining and reporting on material covering adherence to internal and external processes
- Participating in the planning and organization of project work activities
- Preparation of process documents
- Apply problem solving skills to resolve technical problems and initiate solution techniques
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field from a university or college or an Associate’ s Technical degree and 2 years of experience in design, operations, planning, construction or maintenance of systems preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.