Embedded Systems Engineer
Columbus, OH 43216
- Leads designs from conception into production with a cross-functional team.
- Develop firmware and software.
- Design embedded hardware.
- Circuit simulation and analysis.
- Evaluate, debug, and verify circuit design.
- Orchestrate the assembly of electronic prototypes.
- Verification and validation testing.
- Sustaining engineering support.
- Production and test engineering.
- Limited travel of approximately 10%.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering; Master’ s Degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar industry/field is required.
- Working knowledge developing firmware in C, C++, assembly.
- Experience with source control (SVN, GIT).
- Familiarity designing embedded hardware using digital, analog, and power circuits.
- System engineering and integration experience.
- Working knowledge of Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with Freescale, TI, Microchip, ST and ARM microcontrollers.