Embedded Firmware Developer
Columbus, OH 43201-2696
- Design and implement code to test the interfaces of a custom circuit board
- Experience with:
- Texas Instruments KeyStone II Multicore SoC Architecture
- Texas instruments TMS320C66x DSP core
- ARM® Cortex®-A15 MPCore™ Processors
- JESD204B high speed data converter interface
- Setting up and using Linux on custom target hardware
- Texas Instruments SYS/BIOS RTOS
- Texas Instruments Code Composer integrated development environment
- Proficient in C programming
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.