Columbus, OH 43201
- Reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Design and develop power electronics for high frequency battery chargers.
- Plan and develop embedded hardware and firmware.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Evaluate, debug, and verify circuit design.
- Orchestrate the assembly of electronic prototypes.
- Choreograph engineering documentation.
- Sustaining engineering support on legacy products (SCR and ferroresonant chargers).
- Management of assigned projects from concept to commercialization.
- A minimum of 5 -7 years of experience in a similar industry/field is required.
- Understanding of developing power conversion products (rectifiers, inverters, UPS, battery chargers).
- Experience working with analog, digital, and microcontroller circuits.
- Capability to develop firmware in C and assembly.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, a Master’ s Degree is a plus.
- Limited travel of approximately 10%.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with sales, marketing and operations are required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.