Auburn Hills, MI 48309
- Inspect and test electrical systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects or repair.
- Maintain control of all electrical distribution in the facility
- Understand and update instrumentation loop diagrams, E & I drawings, blueprints and schematics. Electrician will also design and install electrical equipment.
- Will be responsible to program AC & DC variable speed drivers.
- Update power distribution system, MCC and switch gears.
- Troubleshoot and operate building fire alarm and monitoring systems
- Must have experience with lock-out/tag-out procedures and protocols.
- Electrician needs to be a team player and will work well in a team setting.
- Planning, organizing, problem solving and communication skills are required.
- Licensed Electrician
- Knowledge of power equipment, tools, transformers, and electrical distribution
- 5 years as an electrician working in an industrial/manufacturing/construction environment required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.