McCamey, TX 79752
- Perform field service inlcuding commissioning, testing, inspecting, repairing, and troubleshooting equipment in the field
- Respond to customer service calls and may require occasional on-call work
- Must keep up with current product technology and be willing to train in new technology
- Field start-up and commissioning functions of new equipment
- Prior experience working in the field with equipment
- Knowledgeable with AC/DC systems, inverters, switchgear, transformers, batteries, power meters, monitoring systems, sensors, and other equipment
- Associate' s or Bachelor' s degree is preferred or any certifications
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.