Holland, OH 43528
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions using electronic and PLC techniques.
- Troubleshoot, repair, problem-solve, and maintain all electrical control problems for all manufacturing equipment.
- Identify, research, prepare and present solutions to control problems and continuous improvement projects.
- Install or assist in the installation of new equipment, including proper layout and alignment.
- Performs routine, emergency, and preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment/parts.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 3+ year of experience in an industrial electrical maintenance position with demonstrated experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Proficient in reading blue prints and schematics
- Strong electrical knowledge (circuit breakers and fixtures)
- High level PLC experience, preferably Allen Bradley
- Experience in SLC 500, RSlogix 5/500/5000, PLC5, ControlLogix, Mircologix, and Panelview systems