Electrical Engineer (entry/junior level)
New Albany, OH 43054
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Will be involved with testing, installing and maintaining large electronic equipment and machines for use of manufacturing, power generation and power transmission systems
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- May use CAD software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited program and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area, will consider a non-ABET degree with a PE.
- PE or PE Tracked is preferred, EIT, EI or have passed the FE exam
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in electrical engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD or other CAD software
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.