Tulsa, OK 74119
- Designs, tests, installs, and maintains large-scale electronic equipment or machinery for use in manufacturing or power generation or transmission.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Professional Engineer (PE) is encouraged and preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.