Toledo, OH 43604
- Review new commissioning reports for recommendations of new construction and document the completion of the findings, provide witness as necessary for validation of completion by Contractor
- Develop and maintain a review process for new construction projects for compliance with company standards and with the most current applicable energy codes and/or standards
- Validate or provide the estimated life cycle costs for proposed equipment and existing equipment as applicable over its depreciative life
- Utilize Client systems, smart metering technology and appropriate diagnostic resources to measure and identify efficient utilization opportunities
- Work to develop system wide standards to be incorporated into the master specifications
- Must be able to professionally represent the department and organization during meetings and business negotiations obtaining collaborative results
- Assists with the Selection, Validation and recommends Energy Conservation measures and purchase of commodities
- Ability to Lead assigned energy projects as required
- Utilizes CMMS to document equipment history
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings.
- Able to read, understand, interpret, and critique sequences of operation.
- Working knowledge of unitary mechanical equipment (boilers, heat pumps, VFD's, etc.)
- Working knowledge of centralized condenser water plants, boiler plants, and chiller plants
- Working knowledge of controls systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent
- PE eligible desired
- Experience with energy code, LEED certifications, multiple Building Automation Systems, Smart meters, and additional metering equipment found in the electrical field.
- 4 or more years experienced design engineering for healthcare projects desired
- Experience in electrical distribution including high voltage and medium voltage systems
- Can lead projects and mentor line staff