Toledo, OH 43604
- The Electrical Engineer position requires familiarity with arc flash, short circuit and time current coordination studies.
- Qualified candidates should also be familiar with construction cost estimates, proposal writing, and engineering estimating.
- Ability to interact with clients, and lead designers and drafters in the creation of construction documents are musts.
- Experience in chemical, refining or industrial facilities is a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering (would consider a non-degreed, experienced designer in lieu of degree).
- 5 plus years of experience of electrical facility projects, including commercial, healthcare, manufacturing or industrial experience.
- PE or PE tracked (able to sit for PE exam in the near future)
- AutoCAD is required, Revit is preferred.