Portland, OR 97035
- Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
- Primary duties and responsibilities will include design from concept programming through execution, system start-up, commissioning, and integration planning, while ensuring code compliance of designs.
- Project engineering experience required.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- Licensed PE (professional Engineer) required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in industrial and advanced technical facilities preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.