Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation, testing and start up.
- Must be able to read a controls schematic for program creation.
- Programming Leadership
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices
- Provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Ability to access and edit machine PLC code, RS Logix PLC programming software-Allen Bradley
- Designing electrical panels.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical is desired
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience in the Industrial setting is a plus.
- PLC programming experience and extensive troubleshooting PLC control systems and Panel View operator interfaces required.