Midland, MI 48640-6994
- Design and specify MCCs, power distribution panels and wiring.
- Design electrical power systems per NEC including electrical raceways
- Develop and apply electrical installation details.
- Lead effort for development of Electrical design / construction packages and deliverables.
- Direct junior level engineers and designers in the development of various Electrical Design Project deliverables.
- Knowledge of industrial electrical systems, substations, and power generation including power system calculations.
- Knowledge of relay panels, control schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Short circuit, load flow and relay coordination studies.
- Chemical or Industrial design experience required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.