Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Lead the design for electrical power low and medium voltage distribution systems, lighting, fire alarm, grounding systems for various projects including Healthcare, Commercial, Science and Laboratory facilities
- Will act as electrical lead on selected projects, including directing designers and drafters, and providing support on other projects
- Design and Analyze high, medium and low voltage power systems for a variety of buildings.
- Systems such as power distribution, lighting, emergency generator, standby power, fire alarm, security, etc.
- Manage projects varying in size
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions
- Work with multiple disciplines, while leading different levels of staff and mentor/ junior level engineers and designers
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited institution
- PE (professional Engineer)
- Experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, receptacles, and/or auxiliary systems
- Strong knowledge of NEC, NFPA and other relevant electrical codes
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or Revit
- Ability to travel as needed
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.