Holland, OH 43528
- Design engineering for power distribution, grounding, lighting and ancillary systems for various facilities.
- The position requires familiarity with arc flash, short circuit and time current coordination studies.
- Qualified candidates should also be familiar with construction cost estimates, proposal writing, and engineering estimating.
- Ability to interact with clients, and lead designers and drafters in the creation of construction documents are musts.
- Experience in chemical, refining or industrial facilities is a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering (would consider a non-degreed, experienced designer in lieu of degree).
- 5 plus years of experience of electrical facility projects, including commercial, healthcare, manufacturing or industrial experience.
- PE or PE tracked (able to sit for PE exam in the near future)
- AutoCAD is required, Revit is preferred.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.