- Engineer and Design low and medium voltage industrial power distribution systems.
- Develop drawing packages to include scope of work and specifications.
- Participate in project teams as a design lead or support engineer.
- Represent the organization with clients and suppliers.
- Communicating results and progress using written and oral communication to peers and management.
- Occasional travel, including international, may be required.
- Engineering experience with power and lighting experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with substation, switchgear, grounding systems and power distribution required.
- Experience using Revit and AutoCad required.
- Knoweldge of Mexican and international electrical codes a plus.
- Knowledge of data, voice and security systems a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.