Delta, OH 43515
- Working with production and maintenance to evaluate equipment performance and propose improvements.
- Assist in technical problem solving include, but are not limited to, equipment field manuals, preventive maintenance schedules, vendor contracts, technical service manuals, and production schedules.
- Preparation of design and installation specifications for projects.
- Project management to ensure effective and economic completion.
- Maintain familiarity with all systems to ensure the ability to provide the assistance necessary to maintenance or production departments to keep production systems running.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer
- Knowledge of statistical quality control techniques