Birmingham, AL 35222
- Design electrical power low and medium voltage distribution systems, fire alarm, interior lighting, outdoor lighting, and grounding systems for automotive, industrial and manufacturing projects.
- Will act as electrical team leader on selected projects, including directing designers and drafters, and providing support on other projects
- Manage small to mid-size projects
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines to develop innovative solutions
- Work with utility companies
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited institution
- PE (professional Engineer) preferred but not required
- Experience with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, receptacles, and/or auxiliary systems
- Knowledge of project design, cost and scheduling
- Experience with power system load calculations
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microstation or Revit
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.