Akron, OH 44223
- Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Provide input on / develop P&ID' s.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Provide field assistance as required.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
- Perform inspections of equipment.
- PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Develop control panel designs
- Roughly 25% travel is expected with commissioning
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering and 7-10+ years of experience
- Strong PLC programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- 5 plus years design experience with AutoCAD or ePlan
- PE license is a plus