Electrical Engineer (BSEE / Entry or Junior Level)
Birmingham, AL 35209
- Design electrical power low and medium voltage distribution systems, fire alarm, interior lighting, outdoor lighting, and grounding systems
- Use design and cad software to support senior engineers for projects
- Coordinate with project team members and other disciplines
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited institution
- Passed FE / having EIT certification is a plus
- Co-op, internship or school projects dealing with electrical power distribution systems, lighting, receptacles, and/or auxiliary systems for different types of buildings and facilities
- AutoCAD, Microstation or Revit experience is a plus
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.