Troy, MI 48084
- Performs electrical design for industrial, automotive and general manufacturing projects including branch circuit design, motor feeder design, sizing of over current protection, raceway fill, as well as other aspects of compliant electrical code designs.
- Additional projects include lighting design, telecom, security and safety system design.
- Prepare complete construction drawings and coordinate design with other disciplines as needed.
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Knowledge of NEC (National Electrical Code) preferred.
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.