Tigard, OR 97223
- Performs electrical design of low and medium voltage distribution systems for industrial, hi-tech and manufacturing projects.
- Projects including branch circuit design, MCCs, motor feeder design, generators, transformers, UPS systems, substations, sizing of current protection, raceway fill, as well as other aspects of compliant electrical code designs.
- Prepare complete construction drawings and coordinate design with other disciplines as needed.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in electrical engineering or related preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of electrical power distribution design engineering experience.
- Knowledge of NEC (National Electrical Code) preferred.
- AutoCAD and Revit or 3D experience is a plus.
- Easy Power or SKM electrical modeling software knowledge a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.