Reno, NV 89433
- Electrical Engineer will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering methods and techniques on work of small projects or on portions of larger projects.
- Primary duties and responsibilities will include design from concept programming through execution, system start-up, commissioning, and integration planning, while ensuring code compliance of designs.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Experience with auxiliary systems including grounding, lightning protection, fire alarm, early warning smoke detection, gas monitoring, leak detection, security and telecommunications systems.
- Project Engineering.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar from ABET accredited institution.
- Minimum 1 -2 years of experience preferred, however recent college grads will be considered.
- General knowledge of monitoring and control of industrial systems.
- Experience with isolated primary (medium voltage) normal power distribution systems a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.