Reno, NV 89433
- The Electrical Revit Designer will be responsible for performing electrical design for complex industrial buildings in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Works from own designs and designs of others, and will compile data, perform design computations, quantity take-offs, and assists in preparation of cost estimates.
- Electrical design for branch circuit design, motor feeder design, current protection, raceway fill, separation of Class 1, 2 and 3 circuits, lighting design, security, life safety systems, energy compliance as well as other aspects of compliant electrical code designs.
- Perform on-site field verifications.
- Interact with CAD lead to prepare complete construction drawings.
- Coordinate with other disciplines throughout design phase of projects.
- Associate' s or Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Technology or Engineering.
- 2 or more years of experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Knowledge of new and/or existing commercial, light industrial, and high-tech manufacturing facilities.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code requirements.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD required, 3D a plus.
- Revit experience is required.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.