Maumee, OH 43537
- Development, preparation, checking and/or coordination of designs, design drawings, and other documents for electrical systems, or components in accordance with applicable codes and standards for power distribution, grounding, lighting and ancillary systems.
- Responsible for preparing electrical power system design including single line diagrams, elementary, and wiring diagrams, layout and circuitry design.
- Works with other disciplines, clients, suppliers and contractors to develop designs.
- Develop scope definition, provide schedule input, create material takeoffs and review fabrication drawings.
- Proficiency in problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal/communications skills
- Technical degree with emphasis in CAD, Electrical Systems, or equivalent experience preferred, will consider recent BSEE or BSEET graduates as well.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required
- Revit experience is a plus
- 2+ years of electrical design or drafting experience for power distribution related projects
- Desire to continue career in electrical power distribution design
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.