Holland, OH 43528
- Work independently, performs electrical design for industrial facilities and equipment
- May perform on-site field verification of existing systems.
- Create electrical schematics and diagrams, P&IDs, circuit design, motor feeder design, current protection, etc.
- Coordinate with other disciplines throughout design phase of projects.
- Experienced Electrical Designer.
- Knowledge of new and/or existing industrial facilities, industrial equipment
- Chemical manufacturing or refinery experience is a plus
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code requirements.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.