Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Design of auxiliary systems including grounding, lightning protection, fire alarm, early warning, smoke detection, gas monitoring, leak detection, security and telecommunications systems.
- Design of isolated primary (Medium voltage) normal power distribution systems, primary and secondary (Low voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems with emphasis on facility redundancy and reliability.
- Design of monitoring and control of industrial systems including; Bulk Chemical Delivery Systems, Toxic Gas Monitoring Systems (TGMS), HVAC Systems, Particle Monitoring and Ionization Systems, Programmable Logic Control Systems (PLC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Power Monitoring Systems, Central Plant systems.
- Experience in power and I&C design of industrial and advanced tech facilities.
- Experience in Tool Install Design.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Familiarity with applicable Codes and Standards.
- Central Utilities and Energy Plant Experience.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.