Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Performs electrical design for industrial, hi-tech and manufacturing projects including branch circuit design, motor feeder design, sizing of over current protection, raceway fill, separation of Class 1, 2 and 3 circuits, as well as other aspects of compliant electrical code designs.
- Additional projects include lighting design, telecom, security and safety system design.
- Prepare complete construction drawings and coordinate design with other disciplines as needed.
- Associate degree in the engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- 7+ years of experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Knowledge of NEC (National Electrical Code) preferred.
- Proficient AutoCAD and Revit or 3D experience is a plus.
- Easy Power or SKM electrical modeling software knowledge a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.