Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Performs electrical design for industrial, hi-tech and manufacturing projects including branch circuit design, motor feeder design, sizing of over current protection, raceway fill, separation of Class 1, 2 and 3 circuits, as well as other aspects of compliant electrical code designs.
- Additional projects include lighting design, telecom, security and safety system design.
- Prepare complete construction drawings and coordinate design with other disciplines as needed.
- Interface with CAD lead to prepare complete construction drawings.
- Perform on-site field verification of existing systems.
- Associate degree in the engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an Electrical Designer.
- Knowledge of NEC (National Electrical Code) preferred.
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Easy Power or SKM electrical modeling software knowledge a plus.