Electrical Designer/Drafter (entry/junior level)
Columbus, OH 43230
- Design the route of electricity to buildings (overhead and underground electrical power lines) while following NEC and local codes.
- Calculate the amount of electricity needed and calculate costs for customers.
- Follow safety rules for safe work practices.
- Assess damage during major outages, report accurately and direct proper crews and material to the needed areas.
- Associate' s Degree in Engineering Technology (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, CAD, Civil, etc) or 3 years of experience working in electrical design/drafting
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or other CAD software is a plus
- Basic computer skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.