Electrical Designer (low voltage / audio visual systems)
Columbus, OH 43215
- Design and analyze low voltage and auxiliary power systems such as video, paging and sound, security, card access, CCTV, nurse call, etc.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit for designs
- Prepare drawings and specifications for projects
- 3+ years experience with low voltage, auxiliary or audio visual system design experience
- Associate or Bachelor degree in engineering or CAD technology is preferred
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.