Electrical Design Technician
New Haven, IN 46774
- Responsible for performing entry level technical work and related activities associated with the planning, engineering, design, analysis, research, development, testing, construction, maintenance, and operation of Company equipment and facilities.
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment while adhering to pre-established guidelines and engineering specifications.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Position is located at a field service center, with the majority of the time in an office environment with up to 50% out in the field (primarily at the main site).
- Minimum HS diploma and 2 years of related experience, or an Associate Degree in Technology (Electrical/Electronic/Civil/Mechanical)
- Possesses basic computer skills.
- Utility Background is desired
- Ability to read and understand schematic drawings
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.