Electrical Design Engineer (Safety & Security Systems)
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Responsibilities & Duties for Electrical Designer Include:
- Responsible for leading design projects of security and safety systems that work with mechanical, process and electrical systems.
- Will select and specify proper control and monitoring systems
- Will create logic diagrams, system plans, wiring diagrams along with datasheets and panel drawings.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Associate' s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- Experience leading design of safety, security system projects such as fire alarm, security, and other auxiliary systems.
- Understanding of the fires alarm, and security systems and their wiring diagrams.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.