Electrical Engineer (Life Safety & Security Systems)
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Responsible for leading design projects for fire alarm, security and life safety systems that work with mechanical, process and electrical systems to monitor and alarm
- Will select and specify proper control and monitoring systems
- Will create logic diagrams, system plans, wiring diagrams along with datasheets and panel drawings
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PE is desired
- Experience leading design of safety, security system projects such as fire alarm, security, and other auxiliary systems
- Understanding of the fires alarm, and security systems and their wiring diagrams
- NICET certification is a plus, strong knowledge of NFPA codes is desired
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.