Electrical Controls Engineer
Oxford, MS 38655
- Responsible for designing and directing installation of electrical, mechanical, or electromechanical products or Plant systems.
- Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design application.
- Works closely with production and maintenance to coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
- Evaluates field installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
- Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Manage and handle issues that may arise with equipment that pertain to engineering from an electrical engineering standpoint.
- Given the plant operates 24/7, engineering support during off work hours occasionally required.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Must be PLC, motion, & automated equipment controls orientated
- PE license and CMRP or a reliability certification, preferred.