Electrical Controls Engineer
Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Responsible for preparing engineering to include: system design, PLC programming, HMI programming, control panel design and detail, hardware selection.
- Responsible for system I/O check, debug and startup.
- Will be involved in leading and participating in problem solving activities.
- Interact with other departments, suppliers and customers to obtain pertinent information.
- Coordinates, documents, and files all history associated with a specific job.
- Reviews project quote and scope and calls attention to ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- 1 plus year(s) of experience with HMI programming.
- 1 plus year(s) of experience with Allen Bradley Controllogix.