Lima, OH 45804
- Prepare Controls drawings and be familiar with Controls systems and materials.
- Prepare panel layouts, bills of material, and cable schedules.
- Works from both own designs and designs of others, compiles data, performs design computations, makes quantity take-offs, and assists in preparation of cost estimates.
- Maintains working knowledge of the discipline' s codes and studies non-routine code issues.
- May direct the drafting effort, within own discipline and coordinate work effort with other disciplines.
- May research equipment selection or materials and provide information to project engineer/architect for specifications.
- Associates in Engineering, Design or related
- 2+ years of electrical and control design experience
- Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation is required and Revit a plus but not required.
- PLC and/or HMI programming a plus.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.