Electrical Controls Designer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Designer will select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems, including develop P&ID' s, logic diagrams, instrument indexes, panel drawings, and wiring diagrams under the direction of lead.
- Will provide field assistance and walk-downs as needed, and interface with other design disciplines.
- Monitor and review on-site installation, start-up and operation of instrumentation and controls.
- May inspect equipment as required.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Technology or Engineering, a plus.
- Experience with electrical design for controls and instrumentation for industrial and hi-tech facilities.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and some experience with Revit is required
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.