Economic Devlpmnt Analyst Assc
Columbus, OH 43215
- Compiles and analyzes economic, demographic, marketing and operational information.
- Coordinates and implements projects and programs that support business attraction, business retention and community development.
- Conducts research on companies, industries, and geographic locations, analyzes trends and reports findings.
- Makes recommendations for economic growth and business development objectives.
- 3 years of experience in an economic analyst or geographical information systems role
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Economics, Business or related field preferred.
- MS Office skills
- Good communication skills
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.