Groveport, OH 43125
- Coordinate and/or supervise the performance of soil drilling, rock coring, and sampling per ASTM specifications in the field.
- Coordinate the preparation and maintenance of boring logs and soils classification in accordance with Unified Soil Classification System in the field.
- Perform sampling at each boring location and prepare and ship samples to laboratory.
- Operation and maintenance of drill rigs and associated equipment.
- Supervise and perform the installation of piezometers, inclinometers, observation / monitoring wells and the operation of other specialized geotechnical instrumentation.
- Field coordination and performance of Coal Pile Inventories (CPI). Process includes the drilling and sampling of coal piles, weighing and recording of retrieved samples, and data entry and manipulation within the Civil Lab CPI database.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 5 years drilling and/or construction experience.
- Commercial Driver’ s license as required by the Federal Department of Transportation with tanker endorsement.
- Where applicable, state drilling license required.
- Travel 90% of the time throughout 11 states.
- Overnight Travel.
- Overtime required as needed.
- Occasional lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Could work up to 20 hours of OT per week depending on the location.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.