Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Will conduct developmental tests, including sample fabrication and testing.
- May compile and analyze test data from performed testing and review results with engineering personnel to improve efficiency and stability of solar modules.
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
- Duties and tasks are standardized.
- Resolves routine questions and problems.
Works under daily supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’ s Degree in engineering, physics, chemistry, electronics or materials science required with 1-2 years of experience.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.