New Albany, OH 43054
- Inputs engineering designs and drawings into CAD software to create working documents.
- Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Works under the direction of an immediate supervisor and will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil or Mechanical Engineering Technology or a minimum of 4 years of related utility industry work experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or other CAD software
- Basic computer skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.