Columbus, OH 430004
- Research and review Building codes.
- Field measure existing conditions at project site.
- Assist senior staff on larger projects.
- Assist in leading support staff.
- Coordinate assigned jobs and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Maintain the project schedule.
- Initiate internal plan reviews/comments, owner/client design approvals, and coordinate municipal permit process and other approvals.
- Coordinate design and construction changes and approvals throughout the project process.
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture from an accredited college/university.
- Aptitude in AutoCAD required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Motivated team player with team attitude.
- Solid understanding of materials, construction processes, and detailing.
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation and administration.
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision.