Athens, OH 45701
- Design the route of electricity to any type of dwelling through electrical overhead and underground lines & calculate the amount of electricity needed for the dwelling.
- Design facilities for safe operation & construction while following NEC, NESC and local codes.
- Calculate costs for customers based on current guidelines.
- Follow safety rules and understand proper procedures for safe work practices.
- Assess damage during major outages, report accurately and direct proper crews and material to the needed areas.
- Communicate effectively with both customers and company personnel to ensure operations are safe and completed without conflict or hazards.
- Associate Degree in Electrical, CAD or Engineering Technology or a minimum of 4 years of related utility industry work experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation or other CAD software
- Basic computer skills
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.