Design Technician (Entry Level)
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
- Assisting with survey distribution lines and create other land surveys including profile and cross sections, to secure other data pertaining to the earth' s surface, as well as make necessary notes in the field and required office work.
- Perform daily work activities with direct to moderate supervision.
- Work activities to be performed include: computer aided drafting to prepare maps, sketches, schematics and other engineering related drawings.
- Will include clerical work to properly manage and document the work activities performed.
- Part of two person crew and will travel regionally in Texas from Corpus Christi to Laredo or El Campo and others. Travel could be up to 85% of the time to project locations and field stake pole locations.
- Will be trained in reading and interpreting the designer drawings and how to stake the pole locations.
- Associate' s degree in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical Engineering is a plus, but minimum HS diploma or GED, along with 1-2 years experience surveying land or dealing with blueprints/designs.
- Must have some knowledge of using surveying equipment, but training will be provided for using company GPS Survey equipment.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.