Design Site Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Field Verification for architectural, mechanical, process, electrical, and structural needs and coordination of findings to remote designers.
- Field support as required to support RFIs.
- Design Review attendance.
- Field Verification for Pre Assigned Lateral connections and Electrical circuits.
- Field Verification for Pre Design.
- Field meeting facilitation between client and trades.
- Senior level lead designer or Project Manager with experience managing design projects.
- Exposure to working on high tech/advanced technologies field, experience such as cleanroom, semiconductor or wafer/fab
- Coordinating drawings and documents for multidisciplinary projects
- AutoCAD experience is a plus, however not required
- Must be able to meet physical demands such as climbing ladders and working in crawlspace
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.